12 - 15 May, 2022
Comecer will attend the AIMN National Congress 2022
Conference Centre, Rimini, Italy
Meet Comecer and its experts at the AIMN National Congress in Rimini from 12 to 15 May. Visit stand #9 to try our IRIS.
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer is pleased to participate in the AIMN National Congress 2022, taking place at the Conference Centre in Rimini from 12 to 15 May.
This congress is a great opportunity to explore the most current and innovative topics in the field of radiopharmacy such as:
- BH Series Biohazard Class A Hood
- Dispensing Systems for Nuclear Medicine
- Dose calibrators for Nuclear Medicine and Cyclotron
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector
- MUSA, 68Ga Shielded Isolator for Gallium-68 Synthesis and Dispensing
- Smartguard, Environmental Radiation Monitoring System, which allows a PET-Cyclotron facility to implement a controlled monitoring environment.
Release the full potential of radiopharma products with Illuminate™ Manufacturing Intelligence: use real-time machine performance data to pinpoint where to focus efforts to reduce downtime, maximize line throughput, improve product quality, and make sustainable production improvements.
During the event you will also learn more about IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software, a comprehensive client/server workflow management software for a cyclotron facility, central radiopharmacy, academic hospital and nuclear medicine departments.
Plan to stop at stand #9 and talk directly with our experts Antonio Caserta, Area Sales Manager Radiopharma Division, and Davide Scilimati, Radiopharma R&D Specialist.