2 - 3 February, 2023
Comecer will attend the UKRG Annual Workshops 2023
Hinsley Hall, Leeds, UK
Meet Comecer Radiopharma expert at the UKRG Annual Workshops and don't miss the IBC presentation on February 3rd followed by a round-table discussion
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer will participate in the UKRG Annual Workshops on 2 and 3 February 2023, in
Hinsley Hall, Leeds, UK.
During this occasion our Radiopharma expert Mariëlle Eikelhof will tell you more about:
- Dose calibrators, also known as Radioisotope Calibrators, Radionuclide Calibrators, Curie Meter, and Activity meters.
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector, performs calibrated injections to patients, starting from a multi-dose solution of FDG or other radiopharmaceuticals.
- Speedy Glove, the Automatic glove tester for integrity testing that performs leak testing on gloves installed on isolators or RABS where a strict separation between the isolated area and the external environment is required.
- IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software, a comprehensive client/server workflow management software for a cyclotron facility, central radiopharmacy, academic hospital, and nuclear medicine departments.
- TLC-204, Thin layer radiochromatograph (TLC-scanner). It's a versatile state-of-the-art radio TLC system. A complete range of detector probes allow the measurement of nearly every isotope. It's designed for optimal use in nuclear medicine, SPECT or PET laboratories.
On February 3rd don't miss:
- from 9:15 am CET to 1:00 pm CET the IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software presentation by Mariëlle Eikelhof
- from 2:00 pm CET to 4:00 pm CET a round-table discussion
If you are there, plan to stop at our tabletop, chat with our Radiopharma expert. and pick up your brochure.
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment with Mariëlle at the best time for you.