20 January, 2023
Comecer will attend the Nederlandse Klinisch Radiochemische Vereniging (NKRV)
VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Join Comecer at the 31st NKRV Workshop and meet our Radiopharma experts
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
On January 20th Comecer will attend the 31st NKRV Workshop.
It will be held at the VU University Medical Center, in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
During this day, stop by our tabletop where our Radiopharma experts Mariëlle Eikelhof and Frans Wijmans will tell you about:
- Dose calibrators, also known as Radioisotope Calibrators, Radionuclide Calibrators, Curie Meter, and Activity meters.
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector, performs calibrated injections to patients, starting from a multi-dose solution of FDG or other radiopharmaceuticals.
- Speedy Glove, the Automatic glove tester for integrity testing that performs leak testing on gloves installed on isolators or RABS where a strict separation between the isolated area and the external environment is required.
- IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software, a comprehensive client/server workflow management software for a cyclotron facility, central radiopharmacy, academic hospital, and nuclear medicine departments.
- SmartGuard, Environmental Radiation Monitoring System that allows Radiation Level Monitoring of PET-Cyclotron facilities, was developed paying special attention to GMP regulations and requirements.
If you are there, plan to stop at our tabletop and chat with our Radiopharma experts.
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment with them at the best time for you.