15 December, 2023
Comecer will attend the 11° Lustrum Congress of NVNG
Palace Hotel, Noordwijk, Netherlands
Join our team of radiopharmaceutical experts at the event and discover our cutting-edge solutions for your nuclear medicine department.
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Save the date! On December 15th, Comecer will attend the 11° Lustrum Congress of NVNG. It will be held at the Palace Hotel, Noordwijk, Netherlands.
Our Radiopharma experts will show you our solutions, in particular:
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector, a flexible and ergonomic solution that performs calibrated injections to patients; with the latest IRIS software release and the introduction of the MULTISTROKE, it’s finally possible to use IRIS for the injection of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. The most requested ones are radiopharmaceuticals labeled with 177Lu: (177Lu-DOTATATE, LUTATHERA®, and 177Lu-PSMA-617, PluvictoTM).
- Dose calibrators: they are used all over the world in Nuclear Medicine Departments and radiopharmaceutical production facilities to measure radiopharmaceuticals for both diagnostic use as for therapeutic use.
- Speedy Glove, the Automatic glove tester for integrity testing: a battery-powered glove tester that performs leak testing on gloves installed on isolators or RABS where a strict separation between the isolated area and the external environment is required.
If you are there, plan to stop by our tabletop, and have a chat with our team!
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment at the best time for you.
Comecer Dose Calibrators, certified by the notified body Dekra as MDR compliant:
- Quality control tests for the ionisation chamber
- Simultaneous control of two ionization chambers
- Interface with IBC management software
- FDA approved and Medical Device
- Radionuclide purity test of the radiopharmaceutical
- VIK-202 or VIK-203 ionisation chamber