January 26 - 28, 2023
Comecer will attend SNMMI Mid-Winter Meeting
Hyatt Regency San Francisco, California, USA
Meet Comecer at the SNMMI Mid-Winter Meeting and visit us at booth #37 where you can meet our experts
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer will attend the SNMMI Mid-Winter Meeting 2023 from January 26 to 28, at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco, in California, USA.
Plan to stop by our booth #37 and discover more about:
- the new Alceo 4.0 Solid Target Processing System, a fully automated system for the production of radionuclides used in radiopharma.
- HELIOS, a high – throughput aseptic dispensing isolator for vials and syringes filling
- Dose calibrators, also known as Radioisotope Calibrators, Radionuclide Calibrator, Curie Meter, Activity meter.
- BH series, designed to work specifically with radioisotopes.
- Speedy Glove, a battery-powered glove tester that performs leak testing on gloves installed on isolators or RABS where a strict separation between the isolated area and the external environment is required.
- IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software, a comprehensive client/server workflow management software for a cyclotron facility, central radiopharmacy, academic hospital and nuclear medicine departments.
If you are there, visit us at booth #37 where Mario Malinconico, Product Manager and Senior Radiochemist, will present to you a new scientific poster titled "Nickel electrodeposition at constant voltage onto different backing substrates, for cyclotron production of copper radioisotopes."
Our Radiopharma experts Mario Malinconico and Dominic Silvestri will be glad to answer all your questions and share our references.
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment with them at the best time for you.
- Up to 7 isotopes with single system
- Fully automated process
- More operator safety
- Only one target for all isotopes