11 November, 2022
Comecer will attend NVS Najaarssymposium
Supernova (Jaarbeurs), Utrecht, Netherlands
Meet Comecer at tabletop #13 at NVS Najaarssymposium on 11 November and explore our Radiopharma solutions
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer will attend NVS Najaarssymposium: the Autumn Symposium.
It will be held on 11 November at the Supernova (Jaarbeurs), in Utrecht, Netherlands.
The topic this year is Radiation today.
Visit us at tabletop #13 where our team will tell you about:
- Dose calibrators, also known as Radioisotope Calibrators, Radionuclide Calibrator, Curie Meter, Activity meter.
- Febo Series, a Syringe Dispensing System designed for safe and accurate fractionation of radiopharmaceuticals in syringes.
- IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software, a comprehensive client/server workflow management software for a cyclotron facility, central radiopharmacy, academic hospital and nuclear medicine departments.
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector, that performs calibrated injections to patients, starting from a multi-dose solution of FDG or other radiopharmaceuticals.
- SmartGuard, Environmental Radiation Monitoring System that allows Radiation Level Monitoring of PET-Cyclotron facilities, developed paying special attention to GMP regulations and requirements.
If you are there, plan to stop at tabletop #13 and chat with our Radiopharma experts.
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment with them at the best time for you.