19 - 22 April, 2023
Comecer will attend DGN 2023 – NuklearMedizin
Congress Center, Leipzig, Germany
Meet Comecer at DGN – NuklearMedizin in Leipzig, Germany, from 19 to 22 April, 2023. You can meet our Radiopharma team at booth #A5.
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer will participate at DGN 2023 – NuklearMedizin at the Congress Center in Leipzig, Germany, from 19 to 22 April.
Stop at our booth #A5 and find out all the details of our Nuclear Medicine Solutions from Diagnosis to Therapy.
In particular you will discover more about:
- SXC Series, the Syringe Shielded Container for Radiopharmaceuticals Transport, made of lead and covered in fibre-reinforced plastic composite materials. The total equivalent shielding (including the PST, if applicable) is 15 mm of lead.
- BHT Series, the Tungsten syringe shield: a compact syringe shield with a lead glass window and clamp lock. The lead glass is completely encapsulated in tungsten material.
- ISP, the Radioactive Waste Disposal Plant: a system for the storage and the decay of organic wastewater deriving from the use of radioactive substances for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes within the health field.
- THERABED, Metabolic Radiotherapy Management System, which allows you to manage protected hospitalizations of patients undergoing metabolic radiotherapy.
- Dose Calibrators for nuclear medicine and radiopharmacy.
If you want to organize your time at this event make an appointment with them at the best time for you.