30 January -
Comecer will attend Arab Health 2023
Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Meet Comecer at booth #S1.F51, chat with our team and learn more about our solutions for Nuclear Medicine Departments
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer will attend Arab Health 2023 from 30 January to 02 February at the Dubai World Trade Centre, in Dubai.
Stop by our booth and find out how we can assist you and provide all the equipment you need for your Nuclear Medicine laboratories: Radiopharma shielded hot cells, shielded laminar flow isolators, synthesis and dispensing hot cells, vial and syringe dispensing systems and more.
Some of the equipment that will be presented at our booth #S1.F51 will be:
- Dose calibrators, also known as Radioisotope Calibrators, Radionuclide Calibrator, Curie Meter, Activity meter
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector, performs calibrated injections to patients, starting from a multi-dose solution of FDG or other radiopharmaceuticals
During the event you will also learn more about our nuclear medicine advanced software such as:
- IBC Workflow Management and Quality Control Software: a comprehensive client/server workflow management software for a cyclotron facility, central radiopharmacy, academic hospital and nuclear medicine departments.
- Illuminate™ Manufacturing Intelligence: an industry 4.0 production management system providing real-time critical information on the essential processes of production activity.
- SmartGuard: the Environmental Radiation Monitoring System that allows Radiation Level Monitoring of PET-Cyclotron facilities, developed paying special attention to GMP regulations and requirements.
Our Radiopharma experts Antonio Caserta and Marco Marian and our local partner Modawina Medical Company are waiting to answer all your questions and present our solutions for your Nuclear Medicine Departments.
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment with our team at the best time for you.
- Up to 7 isotopes with single system
- Fully automated process
- More operator safety
- Only one target for all isotopes