4 - 6 April, 2023
Comecer at the Future of Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy
Van der Valk, Almere, Netherlands
Join our team of Radiopharma experts during the Future of Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy.
Radiopharma - Nuclear Medicine
Comecer will attend the Future of Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy, from 4 to 6 April, at Van der Valk, in Almere, Netherlands.
Our experts Mariëlle Eikelhof and Frans Wijmans will show you our solutions, in particular:
- IRIS, Radiopharmaceutical Multidose Injector, a flexible and ergonomic solution that performs calibrated injections to patients; with the latest IRIS software release and the introduction of the MULTISTROKE, it’s finally possible to use IRIS for the injection of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals. The most requested ones are radiopharmaceuticals labeled with 177Lu: (177Lu-DOTATATE, LUTATHERA®, and 177Lu-PSMA-617, PluvictoTM).
- Dose calibrators, for nuclear medicine and radiopharmacy;
- SmartGuard, Environmental Radiation Monitoring System that allows Radiation Level Monitoring of PET-Cyclotron facilities.
- IBC Workflow Management Software: the complete management software from isotope production to patient injection for your nuclear medicine and radio pharma departments and facilities.
- Speedy Glove, the Automatic glove tester for integrity testing: a battery-powered glove tester that performs leak testing on gloves installed on isolators or RABS where a strict separation between the isolated area and the external environment is required.
- BH Series, Biohazard Class A Hood, also known as laminar flow workbench, has been designed to work specifically with radioisotopes.
If you are there, plan to stop by our tabletop, and have a chat with our Radiopharma experts.
If you want to organize your time at this event, make an appointment with them at the best time for you.